How to book · Home At Homes · Luxury Short Term Rentals
Home How to book

How to book

1. Find your home

Through our Web site

Through our Home at Homes Web site you can refine your search with the filter tools, find the property most suitable for your trip and in three simple steps, select, pay and receives your reservation confirmation and full information by email.

By email

Send us an email to providing us with the name of the property you are interested in or else send us the characteristics of what you are looking for and your travel dates and we will take care of the rest.

By phone

Call us at and speak directly with one of us letting us know what you are looking for or else send us a message for us to call you and we will call you right back.


2. To book your home

Once you have found the property of your dreams or the closest match, the next step is to book it so no one takes it from you. To do this, you will have to fill in a brief booking form with your personal data on the Web or else provide us with the information and we shall do this for you!


3. How to make the payment

To reserve your Home at Homes property, you will kindly be asked for the payment of 30% of the total rent. 30 days prior to your arrival you will be ask to pay the remaining 70% and the security deposit of the property.

Concerning the form of payment, please choose the one that best suits you:

  • Pay with credit or debit card through our secure payment system
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Make a bank transfer

Please note that upon check in you will be kindly asked to present the credit card and authorise this charge.


4.How to receive your booking confirmation

Once payment has been received you will receive an email confirming your booking. This email will contain the full details of your reservation, of the services you have requested (if any) and additional information about the area, Restaurants, shops etc.