"Lovely cottage for six with the option of extending the group to ten by booking the adjacent property"
This beautiful stone house, full of potted plants, bougainvillea and climbers, is situated in one of the prettiest locations of the beautiful and picturesque village of Deià. Set by the Sa Font Fresca stream and surrounded by vegetation, tranquillity is guaranteed throughout your stay.
The house is a two minute walk from the village centre, where you will find a great variety of shops, restaurants, bars and lovely charming spots, the perfect ingredients for a magical stay on the island.
This lovely townhouse has its own terraced patio and shares the outdoor barbecue area with the adjacent cottage. As such, it can be rented individually or together with the neighbouring property to provide accommodation for ten, ideal for special celebrations.
ACCOMMODATION AND LAYOUT
Spread over three floors, Sa Font Fresca I is a three bedroom cottage perfect for up to six adults.
The living areas on this floor are open plan, spacious and bright, with beautiful exposed wooden beams.
From the main entrance, there is a dining area for six to the left and a large and fully equipped kitchen to the right.
A wide arch marks the separation of this area from the comfortable and spacious living room equipped with a sofa, easy chairs and coffee table. This sitting area, equipped with satellite TV, DVD and a CD player, is the perfect place to rest or read by the fireplace at the end of the day.
The first bedroom, equipped with a queen-size bed and generous cupboard space, is accessed from this living area. There is also a large bathroom with bathtub and shower.
A second bedroom, with a double bed, floor to ceiling fitted cupboards and en-suite bathroom with shower, is to be found on this first floor.
This third bedroom has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with shower.
The cottage has its own private terraced patio with comfortable sun loungers for relaxing under the beautiful pergola hung with bougainvillea and passion flowers.
The lovely wrought iron table will allow you to enjoy al fresco meals and romantic candlelit nights.
Both cottages have access to shared terraced gardens with persimmon, avocado and orange trees. There is also a barbecue area, the perfect place to enjoy a meal with friends or family and delightful evenings under the stars.
Sa Font Fresca I can be booked together with Sa Font Fresca II
All fees shown are inclusive of taxes and other costs. Payment of a 30% of the total rental fees is required for your rental to be confirmed. The remaining 70% together with the security deposit, must be paid 60 days prior to arrival or the initial 30% deposit will not be refunded. When a booking is made with less than 6 weeks in advance to your arrival, the total booking fee will be due.